Movie Critic of Doom


Movie Critic of Doom

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_________cinema________ ________pelicula_______ ________movies_________ ________theater________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


________________________________________________________________________


The Producers



Ug. Halfway through this movie I wanted to vomit. It was too long, too cheesy, and Uma Thurman can't sing. PERIOD. She just can't. I can see how cool it would be on broadway, but on a smaller screen, it comes off as obnoxious and....obnoxious....and fake. there were a couple moments where I really wanted to laugh, I really did. I wanted to enjoy this movie. But I couldn't. It was just too hard. I shouldn't be working to enjoy a movie. That is very, very sad. There were some good moments and some fairly memorable songs, but for the most part the jokes were expected, and the humor very....cliched. I would of loved to see the Broadways show, I'm sure it would be alot more fun. But in movie form, it was rather boring. See this movie if there's nothing better to do.

posted by the mysterious 'C' at 8:38 PM >0 comments

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

A film is -or should be- more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, "all that comes later.
-Stanley Kubrick

Links

Oblivious
Loudfusion
Listed on BlogShares

Description

All crappy movies beware

Archives

June 2006 July 2006

Powered By